Virtual Office Culture
Your Brand Energy Standard is essential to a thriving virtual office culture
For your culture to thrive in a virtual space we start by helping you select three words to communicate your brand energy standard this is the energy your team must bring to their work and interactions.
When everyone knows the energy they need to bring to their work, and the idea of that sparks their passion for excellence you have the foundation to build a virtual work culture where your team spends 2% or less of their time feeling disconnection, confused, frustrated or redoing work.
What we see when we start
- No one has a clear sense of the brand energy standard and the energy they need to bring to their work and interactions to create a balanced company culture that people want to see thrive.
- Processes in place are build for a low trust standard, causing people to spend 2 hours a day or more managing their process instead of taking care of their customer and helping co-workers. Leading to a quiet disconnection from the business culture.
- Leaders often are not clear what they need to focus on to help their team move through work stress in a manner that invites collaboration to remove the stress, build connection and spark their teams passion for excellence.
Recipe style processes that spark self driven excellence
- Clarify in a sentence each your work and customer experience standard.
- List the roles in your business, the responsibilities for each role and the processes needed to do the work.
- Identify where your current communication and business processes cause disconnection, frustration, confusion and redoing work and move you away from achieving your standard.
- Create a Culture Mesh Chart listing your essential processes, the process result, why that result and the energy people need to bring to the work. Your team can see the manner in which their essential process mesh together to support creating a work culture people are proud of.
- Design recipe style process to simplify, planing the week, planning the day, selecting what not to work on and what to work on, and completing you their work with respect to the team flow.
- Provide a 3 month self directed learning plan for people to learn about their processes and the essentials for the team so they can see why the processes mesh together in harmony.
Virtual offices processes for consistency are grouped into
- Learning and doing.
- What the business is excellent at and the ideal customer and service or product mix
- Sales and planning and quoting on work
- Customer relationship and managing work progress
- Managing Business Result
- Advance Your standards
Sample of a Virtual office processes we created
- This sample focus on learning.
- For each process we have the essential info as bullet list, what the person learning needs to know.
- We write processes as a series of recipe style to do lists, that act like sheet music that reminds people about what to focus on, helping them maintain their organized balance while responding to unexpected requests in the day.
- We design process with language that reflects the Brand Energy Standard, with recipe style to do lists that inspire people to want to consistently deliver customer and work experiences that spark excellence.
Lets set at time to talk
Fill out the Online from below to request a time to talk about this coaching session