Advance Your Standards
Essentials about this coaching session
To us, feeling gratitude when you get better at what you are excellent at nourishes your soul,
by bringing together meaning, purpose and work to create a sense of connection.
Creating a sense of connection
The essential result from following any processes is that it sparks the desire to be curious about where to advance your experience standards.
- This is important because if at the end of your work you feel burnt out, there is no desire to wonder about where to advance your standards.
- When at the end of your work you feel the desire to lean into being curious about where to advance your standards there is joy in finding ways to advance your abilities and work provide a connection to excellence.
We help you advance your Experience Standards
We do walk a through of your customer experience focusing on
- What creates a desire to return, and recommend you to people in their network
- What inspires your customer to believe you will provide excellent service
- What inspires your customer to feel they are grateful to be in your space
- What helps your customer feel grounded so they can transition from the stresses of their day to be present
- What do you focus on listening to when clarifying you customer intention for their visit
- What occurs during your customers experience that says you care about them and what helps them re-enter their day with gratitude.
- We select one thing a month to focus that will advance the quality of your customer's experience
We help you advance your Communication Standards
Telepathy is the least effective form of communication. Great communication begins with respect, kindness and sees patience as a process. Patience is what you do when you are listening with compassion.
To advance your communication standard we look at where we can remove
- Redoing work
- We select one thing a month to focus that will advance the quality of your conversations and sense of connection
Lets set a time to talk
Fill out the Online from below to request a time to talk about this coaching session
For things to think about download our Customer Experience Walk Through PDF